My training philosophy is based on physical demands and challenges that are both functional and holistic. The body needs movement drawn from nature. No boring circles of machines, no unphysiological cable yanking—just natural, real training!
Based on years of my own training, thousands of hours leading Personal Training sessions, an undergraduate degree in sports, and various certifications as a training and nutritional specialist, I guide my clients along their own completely individual path.
- 10 Years’ Experience as Personal Trainer, Coach, and Group Trainer
- Undergraduate Studies in Sport Instruction
- Trainer License B, BSA
- Personal Trainer License
- Certified Kettlebell Teacher I (IKFF, Steve Cotter)
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification
- CrossFit Weightlifting
- CrossFit Movement and Mobility
- CrossFit Powerlifting